Situated on Mysore Road, Bengaluru, this is the most fun amusement park where you can enjoy a lot of fun activities to chill with your family and friends. You will love to experience water rides, land rides, high thrill rides, kids rides and much more in this wonderful tourist destination. There are over 60 rides which visitors can enjoy along with many other activities and shows. These include 3D laser shows, reality games, musical fountain shows, and various other things. The food court at the park is another highlighting feature where numerous multi-cuisine eateries serve lip-smacking snacks, beverages, and meals.
If you are keen of doing something fun and want to turn your day from a big bore to nothing but a mix of fun and happiness, then you shouldn't wait long to plan a trip to this amazing destination. Here you will get to ride on all sorts of rides, and after a long tiring day of shared happiness, you can choose to satisfy your hunger pangs with a variety of delicious food items available here.
One can plan a visit to the amusement park at any time of the year because the climate remains moderate throughout the year. There are different timings for specific days of the week, for weekdays, i.e., from Monday to Friday, its 11 am to 6 pm. For weekends i.e. on Saturday and Sunday, its 11 am to 7 pm. The ticket price at Wonderla Amusement Park ranges from Rs.400 - Rs.1200 excluding taxes.
Wonderla is owned by Wonderla Holidays Limited and is known for being the largest amusement park chains operating in India. Wonderla is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, whereas it has amusement parks in Hyderabad, Kochi, and Bengaluru. Wonderla also has a resort in Bengaluru. Not just the locals, tourists from all over the country arrive here to explore the park and have a great time with friends and family.
The Bengaluru amusement park was built in 2005. The park became a huge success as a lot of locals and tourists visit this place all year round for its great rides, good food, and facilities. Besides the fun, Wonderla Amusement Park can also be booked for parties and weddings.
1. Land Rides. The amusement park offers you an array of land rides that will surely let you make a lot of memories with your loved ones. Some most popular and most fun rides are Net Walk, Pirate Ship, Sky Wheel, Dungeon Ride, Toon Tango, and Crazy Cars.
2. Water Rides. Enjoy a hub of water activities in this segment that treats you with fantastic fun that includes Jungle Lagoon, Lazy River, Boomerang and many more. Besides the water rides, one can also enjoy the rain disco and groove to the trending chartbusters.
3. Kids Ride. The rides and the whole concept of Wonderla amusement park has been designed to amuse kids and offer them a great time. Kids can enjoy to the fullest at rides such as Magic Mushroom, Mini Venice, Mini Pirate Ship, Mini Express, Jumping Frog, Convoy and more.
4. Variety of Cuisines. Buffet lunch facility is available at all the 3 Wonderla amusement parks and people can wrap their visit with a delicious and filling meal. Mouth-watering snack stalls, beverages counter, fast food counters and a lot more will certainly give you a hard time to decide!
5. Russell Market. This 1927 built market is a great place to explore. Get along with your family on this British era shopping spot named Russell Market that is an amalgamation of convention and contemporary stuff. Ranging from antiques to attire, you will get everything.
If you are in Bengaluru and want to know what a mix of fear, thrill and nerve-chilling excitement feels like, you should definitely visit Wonderla Amusement Park. For this, you will need to cover a total distance of about 2,715, 1,429, 2,323, 494 km from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bengaluru respectively. Check out the details on how you can reach here by the following means of transportation.
By Air. Named after the founder of Bengaluru: Kempegowda I, the Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) is the nearest to reach the park. From the airport, one is required to travel another 70km to reach here via taxi or a bus. The airport is spread over an area of about 4,000 acres and is managed by the Bengaluru International Airport Limited (BIAL). Direct and connecting flights from all parts of the country arrive here hence you must consider travelling by air if budget is not a constraint and comfort is your priority.
By Train. Bengaluru has three main railheads namely Bengaluru Cantt, KSR Bengaluru Junction, and Bengaluru East Railway Junction. All three of them have good connectivity with nearby cities and towns and you can consider deboarding at any out of the three.
However, Bengaluru Cantt Junction (BNC) is a good option to deboard at as this is one of the major railheads of Bengaluru and has multiple facilities like waiting halls, AC VIP lounges, enquiry counters, ATMs, food plaza. Trains from all the metropolitan cities arrive here hence one can consider travelling by rail if looking for a budget-friendly travel option. Once you deboard at the station, consider travelling via some means of public conveyance to reach here.
By Road. Road trips are a lot of fun and a great way to explore the highways and byways of a particular destination. One can explore the roadside Dhabas, farms, and villages on the way to the amusement park while travelling in your own vehicle. To travel here, you can consider booking taxis (if living in nearby regions) or book state-run/private buses depending upon your budget.
Leave a Reply: