If you transact on the Website or App, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable, as displayed on the Website and App for such transaction. Your use of this Website and App constitutes your binding obligation and agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices which are subject to amendment without any notice by Adotrip. Please note, Adotrip may change, alter, or remove any part of these below-written Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. Any changes done in this Terms and Conditions of Use will be applicable the moment they are posted on the site. You need to re-check the “Terms & Conditions” link to be fully aware of the entire scenario.
Agreement Between the Clients & Adotrip
While accessing, using, browsing, or making bookings through Adotrip.com, users must accept the terms and conditions of our portal. In case of any violation, Adomantra Digital India Pvt Ltd., and its subsidiaries (including Adotrip.com) reserve all the rights to take any legal actions.
Use of the Website
In case of your use of this website, you agree that:
- You will use the website only to make lawful bookings for you or another person for whom you are officially authorized to make these kinds of bookings. You will also inform the person about the Terms and Condition of the website
- You will provide accurate information about every official document and other important details like name and DOB to the site in case of planning a trip with it.
- In case of any error or mistake in the process of information, you will be solely responsible for the same.
- All information provided by you to this site should be accurate, updated and complete.
- If you have an account on this site, you are advised to secure it with your login details, including login ID and password. You will be entirely responsible for any use or misuse of your account.
Payment Policies & Mode of Payment
Our payment gateway is completely secure, and customers can make online payments through a safe transaction process that ensures their personal security codes will not be revealed in any circumstances.
Modes of payment available at Adotrip for online bookings are:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Master, Amex, Maestro & RuPay)
- Net Banking (All Major Banks Supported)
- The total price displayed on the site includes all applicable government taxes.
- In case of an increase in the fare in the issuance of the Air ticket, due to airlines, a miscalculation in the amount due to server error, and from the banks’ payment gateway issue then Adotrip reserves the right to cancel the ticket and forfeit the amount received as Cancellation Charges. The difference of amount should be paid to Adomantra Digital India Pvt Ltd. after the communication from Adotrip to avoid any discomfort.
You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- To get an infant’s ticket issued, the age of the infant must be below 2 years and make sure that they have valid proof-of-age documents when they re-checking and remember that the infant must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old. You can book no more than one infant per adult. To avail infant fares; the infant must be under 24 months of age throughout the entire itinerary. If the age of the infant is 24 months or above, then you need to book a separate booking as a child.
- To get any child ticket issued, the age of the child must in between 2-12 years and make sure that they have valid proof-of-age documents when they re-checking and remember that the child must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old
- All the tickets/bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines/Supplier.
- The company is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of flights from the airline's end.
- If the ticket is cancelled directly from the airline website, office, or call centre, the customer needs to inform Adotrip.com for the refund to be processed. Please note that Adotrip.com does not get any alert from airlines directly.
Communication Policy of the Website
- On transacting with this site, you will receive an email from Adotrip for the status of your transaction. The email will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you and Adotrip is not responsible for the receipt of the supposed email in your inbox. Be careful in providing the right e-mail Id.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS sent by Adotrip is an added facility for the convenience of the customers. It is not compulsory as per the law to provide SMS service alerts to the customers. If you do not receive any SMS for any reason, Adotrip is not liable for the same.
- Adotrip is not responsible for providing information about any change in flight schedules, cancellations, and status of airline or hotel, etc.
Cancellation Policy (Flight Amendment)
Every booking made on Adotrip is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
- Adotrip.com levies a negligible amount of 300 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 500 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
- EMTC insurance fee is non-refundable.
- Convenience fees are non-refundable in all cases.
- Some bookings may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Some bookings cannot be cancelled partially as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Cancellations can be made online or offline through the My Booking section or by sending an email to Adotrip
- We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In a few cases, you need to contact the airline directly.
- Amendment charges on Adotrip.com are subject to change as per the policy of the airline, which varies due to flight timings and booking class.
- To cancel the tickets within 24 hrs of the journey, Adotrip recommends the customer to contact the airline directly and after that, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds.
- In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds will be given according to airline charges along with our service charge as above mentioned. After flight departure & in case of No Show, we do not entertain any cancellation request.
- In case of a No-show, the refund amount entirely depends upon the airlines. Adotrip has nothing to do with the refund amount. Adotrip will refund the same amount to the customer, which we receive from airlines in case of No-Show.
Cancellation Policy (Holidays Amendment)
For cancellations done prior to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, the initial deposit amount or 25% of the tour cost (if fully paid) will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges
For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply, and you will receive no refunds.
- Adotrip will process the refund only after getting a cancellation request/claim from the customer/travel agent/corporate company through my booking section or email.
- Refunds against the cancellation of air tickets will be credited directly in customers’ mode of payment after receiving the refund amount from the Airlines.
- Adotrip will process the refund within 72hrs only after receiving it from the concerned Airlines/hotel/transporter/other suppliers.
- Due to Banking procedures, a refund in credit cards may take a duration of 72 hours while it may take 7 days in the case of net banking transactions.
- Wallet amount once used for any transaction, the remaining amount in the wallet cannot be transferred to your bank account. However, it can be used for a future booking with us.
Refunds (in case Airlines/Hotel is declared Insolvent or Bankrupt)
- Adotrip shall not be liable to pay any refunds whatsoever in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operations or declares itself as insolvent.
- The customers or clients or agents shall not hold Adotrip liable to pay the refunds as assured at the time of booking of the ticket in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operation or declares itself as insolvent.
- Based on assurance given by airlines/hotels/suppliers, Adotrip may sometimes refund the amount to the customer but Adotrip reserves the right to recover the refunded amount in the event of Airlines/hotels getting shut down/non-operational/bankrupt.
Prices on the Website
The price, which we offer on Adotrip.com, generally includes accommodation charges, taxes (unless specified otherwise), and in special cases some meals (Breakfast /Lunch / Dinner). It never comprises any personal expense or other additional charges like telephone calls, personal-man services, entrance fees of any monuments and bar charges, etc.
Copyright & Trademark
- Products, services, and contents displayed on Adotrip.com are the properties of this website. Any unauthorized copy & use of the trademark product & services without prior concern will be taken as larceny and strict actions may be taken against the concerned person/organization/company.
- Adotrip gives you a limited right to enter, explore, use, and transact on its site. You agree not to misuse its materials and interrupt the operation of this site in any way. You understand that except for information, products or services supplied by Adotrip do not endorse any other information in any way. You also understand that Adotrip does not assure that files available for downloading through the site will be free from any type of viruses.
Availability, Rules of Service
- Many products and services displayed on the site may not be available for booking in your location or country. So, the reference to any such products and services on the site does not imply your geographical location. Products and services also are subject to availability and the company is not responsible if any product is unavailable or sold out.
- Each product and service offered by the website is governed by the rules and regulations of the respective service provider. You are requested to refer to their rules and regulations as well, before booking with us.
Please carry an applicable visa for the respective country you are visiting or transiting through. Please check with the concerned airline and embassy for Visa requirements.
- Internet communications cannot be completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information that you have sent to this site can be intercepted by others unless there is a special notice (for example, credit card information) that is encrypted. Sending a message to Adotrip does not cause the site to have any special responsibility.
The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to Adotrip. Copying any part or all the contents of this website without permission of Adotrip is not allowed except to the extent that such copying or printing is essential for the purpose of availing the paid services offered.
Offers, Contests and Interactions
This site may run contests from time to time that may need you to send the materials or information about yourself. All the offers and contests running on this website have certain rules, which needs to be read before agreeing to participate.
Disclaimer and No Warranties
- You acknowledge that Adotrip is a conciliator, which is not accountable for any 3rd party obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances. You particularly agree that the use of the services and the site is at your solitary risk. It is your duty to assess the exactness, comprehensiveness and expediency of all advice, opinions, services, merchandise, and other information provided on the site. We do not assure you that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Adotrip can make improvements and/or changes on its website at any point in time.
- Adotrip and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not guarantee or make any representations about the use or the results of the use of the services, the site, or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that uninterrupted access or use of this website can be prevented by certain factors that are not in control including, unavailability of products & services, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or certain technical work carried out on this Website. Adotrip (Adomantra Digital India Pvt Ltd) will not be answerable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability while using the site.
Hikes in Tariffs & Taxes
We inform you on a prior basis that after the finalization of the tour package rates, for any hike in entrance fees, fuel cost, guide charges, and other services, you can be charged extra.
If the government revises some taxes on travel services, clients are liable to pay that extra amount.
- Adotrip.com, as being a reputed and responsible travel agency, provides you the best possible information about hotels, airlines, transportation, and railways. However, it is advised to all the clients to make a personal inquiry to avoid any confusion & mess.
- We are not responsible for any delay & alteration in your trip due to unavoidable circumstances, which can be anything.
- We are not responsible for any damage, loss, or injury made while enjoying the holiday packages provided by us. You are accountable for your own safety measures.
- We are also not accountable for any human error that went unnoticed by the clients and our staff.
Credit Policy for Travel Agents
If any travel agent avails services from the company using credit and fails to clear the credit in certain days, Adotrip.com can take legal action against them. In such cases, they will be charged with some interest rates that can be decided by the company itself. Lawful steps can be taken, in case of any cheating by the travel agent.
Children below the age of 12 will not be accepted for carriage unless they are accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age. Such child/children must be seated next to the accompanying adult. The accompanying adult is solely responsible for the well-being of the child/children traveling together with him/her. This also includes ensuring that seats are booked to ensure child/children and an accompanying adult are seated together.
Airline Pregnancy Rules
All airlines recommend pregnant ladies to consult a doctor before traveling at any point during their pregnancy. We request all pregnant ladies to read the pregnancy rules of the respective airlines before planning their trip. Some important points that need to be followed are:
- Take a medical clearance from your healthcare provider or doctor, not more than 7 days before your journey stating that you are fit to travel.
- You should avoid taking flights if your pregnancy is complicated and risky in nature.
- You should take your due date into consideration for the return trip.
- If you are traveling on long-haul flights, identify if your body allows you to take a hectic flight journey as the seat-width may be uncomfortable in case of heavy pregnancy.
For detailed information about the same, please contact the airline you are traveling with.
Limitation on Content Usage
Third Party Websites
The Website and App contain materials which are either owned by, or licensed, to Adotrip. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the content displayed on the Website and App. From time to time, the Website and App may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience for providing further useful information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We, or our contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or policies of such other websites to which our Website and App may link or use offers from. Please take time to learn about them as well.
Limitation of Liability (faults not attributable to Adotrip)
You agree and acknowledge that Adotrip will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to Adotrip for any misuse of its Website or App, by you and Adotrip will have all rights to approach the appropriate court of law for enforcement of such rights.
Adotrip and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer due to rejection of your visa, hotel cancellation policies and/or any other policy of third parties service providers who are involved in the product that you purchase from Adotrip.
It shall be your obligation to ensure that your passport is valid and eligible for undertaking international travel. Adotrip and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit during or prior to undertaking the international travel. Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to your passport:
- Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return.
- Hand written passports will not be considered valid.
- Passports must have a barcode.
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
- Name on the passport should match with the name on other documents provided for the visa.
- The Website and App are platforms that are offered to you for meeting and interacting with concerned agents and other service providers for organizing your travel. Adotrip is not, and cannot be a party to, or, control in any manner any transaction between such travel agents and other service providers. Hence, please note that:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the travelers and travel agents alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation terms relating to price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Adotrip does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the travelers and travel agents.
- You acknowledge that through the Website and App, Adotrip merely provides a platform which enables you to have access to various travel services offered by the travel agents. It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the travel agent and Adotrip shall not be privy to such contract.
Adotrip may offer email, app notifications, SMS, multimedia message service (MMS) or other forms of communication to share information with you about certain promotions or features the platform may choose to offer or about our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, advertisers and sponsors. You may receive such communication when you have registered as a user in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Adotrip, and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns, shall not be or deemed to be responsible or be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website and App, or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency), whom you shall engage or hire or appoint, pursuant to or resulting from, the content available on the Website and App.
- Adotrip does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its travel agents or other service providers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular travel agent that you choose to deal with on the Website or App and use your best judgment on that behalf.
- Adotrip shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as Force majeure events or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such an event, the affected traveler will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
- Adotrip shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information belonging to any other person; or share any information which is blasphemous, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy or encouraging money laundering.
- Adotrip shall not share any information or use it to harm minors in any way.
- Adotrip shall not infringe intellectual property rights of any person.
- Adotrip warrants that no information must mislead or deceive the user about its origin or impersonate any person.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Adotrip hereby repudiates its Referral Program Terms & Conditions (adotrip.com/referers/terms_and_conditions ) w.e.f 01.10.2018. Furthermore, no person/subscriber shall be entitled to get any Referral Amount/Adotrip Cash in furtherance of Referral Program Terms & Conditions w.e.f aforesaid mentioned date. This Clause supersedes any other agreement/T&C that may be provided/mentioned by Adotrip in furtherance of Referral Program Terms & Conditions.
Adotrip shall ensure prompt redressal of any deficiency in service registered by a traveler. It may further, as per its discretion, provide credit vouchers of the travel agent covering full or partial amount of the payment received from the traveler.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org