1. Aviation Ministry Secretary Rajiv Bansal recently announced in a press conference that international flights to and from the country are expected to return to normal by the end of the year. This announcement by the Minister proved as a respite for all those people who have been waiting to travel for a long time now.
At a public event, Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia also gave assurance that the government is trying its best to resume international flights back to normal. However, all precautionary measures and guidelines would be laid in order to contain the spread of the virus.
2. The famous Cherry Blossom Festival of Shillong is being held this year between November 25 and 27. The annual festival when the entire city of Shillong turns into a live painting was cancelled last year due to an outbreak, however, this year the festival is back with the glorious view of the cityscape covered in the hues of purples and pinks.
In a recent tweet by the Chief Minister of Meghalaya, Cornad Sangma he announced this great news about the festival and invited people to join them in Shillong to grab a breathtaking view of this unique festival.
3. For all those who were looking forward to the iconic Sunburn Festival in Goa, there is disappointment as this year the party destination is not going to buzz on the beats of this popular EDM event. Chief Minister of Goa, Mr Pramod Sawant recently announced that no permission has been given for holding the said festival this year due to the COVID situation.
This popular electronic dance music Sunburn festival is one of the year-end tourism highlights for Goa. Organised by Percept Live every year, this festival is an attraction for many party lovers who visit Goa during new year.
4. Singapore Airlines is ready to resume its flights to Kolkata under the Vaccinated Travel Lane Programme to India as per the decision taken by the government of Singapore. Under this programme, vaccinated travelers from India will be allowed to travel to Singapore without having to quarantine from November 29 onwards.
Both the countries are already operating special flights under the Vande Bharat programme. However, the first direct flight between Singapore and Kolkata, post-lockdown will be operated on November 29 since this route was curtailed ever since the outbreak.
5. Prime Minister Scott Morrison has recently said that the foreign visa holders will be sanctioned permits to enter Australia from December 1. He said, “allowing skilled workers and students to return to Australia is a major milestone in getting the country back on its path.”
This step has been taken in order to resume international travel that supports the economic growth of the country.
Business visa holders, foreign family members of citizens, vaccinated students and refugees will be getting permits to enter the country from December 1 along with vaccinated tourists from South Korea and Japan. Since Australia boasts an array of breathtaking tourist destinations, this move of reopening the country under safety protocols will be a big comeback for the vaccinated travelers from across the globe.
Stay tuned to Adotrip for more information on travel. Book flights, hotels, tour packages, buses and more. With us, nothing is far!Click to Book Flights
Download Adotrip App Or Simply Subscribe To Get Exclusive Offers On Flights, Hotels, Buses And More
May I Help you