No event around the year invokes as much excitement in people of all age groups as the new year does! After all, starting a new journey always comes with a thrill of its own. And when it comes to starting the whole new year itself, the fun just doubles! People usually celebrate this most festive occasion in large gatherings or with loved ones.
Every country has its way to make New Year's day special and unforgettable, and so does India! Across the nation, the New Year celebrations are so enticing that people start making plans in advance. This majorly includes metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai. But when it comes to vibrant New Year's celebrations, Goa is the place to be.
Every year Goa tops the list of most-visited cities during New Year's Eve in India. Although it is mostly famous among Millenials, it has something for everyone. Beaches, clubs, cafes, all turn into a glittery castle for a warm welcome of New Year.
1. Beach Parties. Everyone has his/her way to celebrate New Year. But if you love to spend it peacefully then the beaches of Goa are the best destinations for you. The best beach of Goa is probably the Sinquerim Beach which is known for Aguada Fort where you can sit or tale a stroll around with your loved ones or friends and watch the sky light up with fireworks.
2. Boat Parties. One can plan for a boat party by booking any one of the famous cruises in Goa for New Year's Eve. Cruising in Goa can be the best way to collect unforgettable memories and experiences. Here, you will also get to meet new people while partying.
3. Fun in Clubs & Cafes. Live music is life! And what can be better than attending Goa’s famous clubs and cafes? If you are planning to keep yourself in sync with the new year fever, then they are the best places to be at. Some of the clubs and cafes of Goa are known for their great hospitality, great food, and beverages for locals and tourists as well.
Apart from Goa, you can also go to Mumbai for New Year's as it is just next to Goa in the list of best places to visit in the new year.
1. New Year at Phoenix Marketcity. It's time to get more enthusiastic as you can party the night away at Phoenix Marketcity in Mumbai. The famous Okean Entertainment Pvt Ltd organizes an amazing New Year fest for the tourists. The fest is graced by several foreign artists who perform their best numbers to entertain the audience.
2. Camping at Gandhi National Park. If you want to spend your New Year’s Eve at a serene place, getting closer to nature is the best idea. For that, you can choose camping at Gandhi National Park in Mumbai. Setting up a camp and enjoying the warm bonfire while watching the sky full of fireworks can be an ideal New Year Eve for you.
If you also want to join the brigade of the party animals and be at the best of the parties in town then Delhi is the place for you. Delhi NCR region undeniably hosts some of the best New Year eve parties. So, get on the groove with foot-tapping music by renowned DJs, supremely-talented performances, gourmet dining, and so much more!
There is no doubt in the fact that Goa is an unforgettable party destination. However, apart from its nightlife, Goa can also be visited for its natural beauty. It is located at an approximate distance of 1,875, 585, 2,200, 582 km from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bengaluru respectively. Follow the below-mentioned modes of transportation to reach Goa.
By Air. If you are planning to go to Goa by air, then the nearest airport is Goa International Airport which is situated at Dabolim. It is well-connected to major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai. The airport welcomes frequent international flights by renowned airline services catering to major cities of the U.K and Germany.
By Rail. The nearest railway stations are Madgaon Railway Station, Vasco Da Gama Railway Station, and Thivim Railway Station. These railway stations are well-linked to major cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
By Road. Goa has great connectivity via roadways. It enjoys frequent buses in and around the state. Kadamba Bus Stand of Panaji is the main bus station for the tourists to deboard. The interconnectivity of the roads in Goa is amazing and the frequent bus services over there can take you to any part of the state, that too, in budget.
You can plan your trip and create your own route to the city with Adotrip’s technically driven circuit planner. Click here
31 December 2020 - 01 January 2021
Leave a Reply: