Kasol is the kind of place that sets your mood right for a whole night of celebrations. Situated near Parvati Valley, Kasol is a small village in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh.
The place is not just a scenic beauty but it also has the most incredible travel spots to offer. The vast vistas of nature, the clear skies, coniferous forests and giant mountains are the major highlights of this picturesque hill station.
Apart from its natural magnificence, Kasol is also famous for its 2-day event, Kasol Music Festival. This pop-culture event is held annually to celebrate New Year and new beginnings. Kasol Music Festival 2020 is scheduled to take place on December 30 and 31. The idea behind the festival is to entertain people who love art and music.
1. Popular DJs. The festival features the best DJs for high-pitched live musical performances meant to hype your party mood. You will also get the chance to listen to the budding as well as well-known artists at the event.
2. Bonfire. One can enjoy the soulful music and chatting with friends sitting around a bonfire. It can be a great experience for a group of friends to relax and unwind from the chaos of life.
3. Savour Delicious Food at Stalls. While you are enjoying various genres of music, you will love to taste delicious cuisines ranging from Indian to continental to Chinese at Kasol Music Festival.
4. Live Painting Competition. There are a number of talented artists who show their artistic skills by drawing their imaginary world on the canvas. This is quite a delight to witness. Also, anyone can take part in the competition.
5. Cottage/Camp Stays. There are proper arrangements for cottage and camp stays which one can avail at affordable prices. The prices may vary according to the authority's specifications.
6. Spa. If you are participating at the Kasol Music Festival with the purpose of rejuvenating your body and soul then relaxing spa sessions will surely delight you. You can avail for spa services from various shops that are equipped with professionals.
7. Tattoos. It is a fun experience to get creativity imprinted on your body as a souvenir that will remind you about the festival for the rest of your life.
8. Tickets for Kasol Music Festival. Tickets for Kasol Music Festival are available online. The prices may vary every year. However, special discounts are rolled out for early birds.
Located near the banks of river Parvati, this is an adorable village where people love to spend their time. The adorable village of Kasol is located at an approximate distance of 517, 1,924, 2,035, 2,688 km from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bengaluru respectively. Here is how you can travel to Kasol via the following means of public transport.
By Air. This grand music festival is celebrated in Kasol city which can be easily reached by all modes of transport. The nearest airport is Kullu Manali Airport, also known as Bhuntar airport in the Kullu district. Once you deboard at the airport, you will need to cover the remaining distance by some means of public transportation.
By Rail. Joginder Nagar is the nearest railway station to the place which is about 144 km away. But people often opt for the Chandigarh railway station to travel here which is very well-connected to nearby cities. Once off the station, you can then take cabs or buses directly to Kasol.
By Road. Kasol is one of the crowdiest areas in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is well-connected to other cities and neighbouring regions that are accompanied by regular buses. If not buses, then, depending upon your location you can also take a cab or self-drive.
You can plan your trip and create your own route to the city with Adotrip’s technically driven circuit planner. Click here
30 December 2020 - 31 December 2020
Leave a Reply: