If you are looking for a dreamlike place with endless scenic views of nature and exuberant meadows, a place where you can experience nature at its fullest and wildest then, Patnitop is the kind of destination which you must give a thought to explore.
A bloomy hill station with snow-capped mountains along with fresh weather - this is what Patnitop is all about in its essence. Overall, it is quite a perfect yet offbeat destination for couples as well as families. People who want to get out of the hustle and bustle of city life will surely enjoy Patnitop.
All in all, if you want to relish in the beauty of exuberating Chenab or perhaps take a casual walk under the Cedar and Kail trees while discovering some really stunning spots, then this place is meant for you.
What’s more intriguing is that here, you also get to enjoy horse rides, short treks and, last but not the least, a chance to delighting yourself in the white snow. Patnitop is all about happiness and enthusiasm and if you are looking for the same then you now know where you should be heading next.
Although, you can visit Patnitop Jammu during any time of the year. However, the months from May to June are particularly considered quite pleasant to visit with your loved ones. The weather in Patnitop during this time remains very exotic for sightseeing and exploring the local places around.
If you would like to taste a little adventure, then summers are perhaps the best time. The timeline from December to March is suitable for experiencing the wonderful views of nature. And talking about couples, they usually prefer to visit Patnitop from the months of December to March.
1. Nathatop. The beautiful snow which covers Nathatop only enhances its overall natural beauty. Here, you can consider to even go skiing in these mountains. Apart from this, you can also consider paragliding here.
2. Naag Mandir. Claimed to be more than 600 years old, this temple gives you chills to travel and explore. Coming across as somewhat ancient, the most number of tourists can be seen in this temple during the Naag Panchami festival. During this time, you will be encountering hundreds of Shiva devotees who particularly come to this place to pay respect and offer their prayers to the lord.
3. Skiing. Now skiing is one of the best things to do here that you must include in your travel itinerary. And particularly given the whole bunch of slopes, skiing comes across as something which is fun and interesting to do around. If you have children with you then they are going to enjoy this experience very much.
4. Paragliding. If you are looking for some great options to invest your time in then, paragliding is the kind of activity which you must not let go of. Yes, being in the boundless sky helps you know your true self. It is as if it frees you from the inside. So, if you are looking to introduce yourself to pure excitement and thrill then, you know what to do now, don’t you?
5. Kud Park. Located in Patnitop, this is surely one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Patnitop where you can take your loved ones to spend some really fruitful and quality time. Here you will just love to get your hands on some Patisa and the fresh smell of flowers in these regions will simply blow your mind.
Not just the beauty of Jammu and Kashmir is simply mind-blowing but this place is also famous for its delicacies. Yes, Jammu and Kashmir offer a very diverse range of cuisines ranging from Kaladi Kulcha, Rajma Chawal, Kashmiri Pulao, etc. Coming on to the clothing, the men like to wear Pheran and Pathani suit. The womenfolk go with bangles, anklets, and Kashmiri gowns.
Patnitop is quite a known tourist getaway in Jammu and Kashmir. This place is a must-visit due to its endless vistas of nature. Here you can also hope to experience activities like skiing and trekking. Patnitop is located at an approximate distance of 655, 2,022, 2,170, 2,825 km from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bengaluru. Let’s discuss how you can reach Patnitop via the following routes.
By Air. Jammu Airport (IXJ) is the nearest airport from Udhampur where Patnitop is situated. It is located at a distance of 115 km via NH44. Officially known as the Jammu Civil Enclave, this airport is spread in an area of 70,000 square feet.
This airport has a total of five gates and fourteen check-ins. Jammu Airport is fairly well connected with Indian cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, Shimla via various airlines like Go Air, Air India, IndiGo.
By Road. Travelling to Jammu via road can be a good option as well. Witnessing the landscapes while travelling by road can prove to be an unforgettable experience for anyone and is nothing short of a blissful journey. Here is the route you can take from different places of India to reach Patnitop, Jammu.
By Train. Jammu Tawi Station is the nearest train station located at an approximate distance of 6 km from the city centre. Here is how you can reach Jammu from different cities.
You can plan your trip and create your own route to the city with Adotrip’s technically driven circuit planner. Click here
Leave a Reply: