You may have traveled via airplane, car, or train but traveling on a bus has its own perks, such as the thrill of the roller-coaster-like ride on hills, the sharp turns, and gobsmackingly beautiful views. But there are also a few challenges that come your way while booking a bus ticket. In this blog, we will reveal a few secrets that will make online bus ticket booking easy for you.
Many simple tasks can end up being painstakingly difficult while traveling. Luckily with this guide, online bus booking isn’t one of them. Here’s how to make it simple -
Adotrip is one of the best and simplest online portals for online bus ticket booking. Nope, we are not banging our own drums! We are truly trying to help a fellow traveler. The user interface of Adotrip is super easy. Just enter departure point, destination, and the date you will be traveling on, and viola! It will show you a list of top buses going to your destination. The useful filters like travel duration and prices make bus booking simpler.
Online bus ticket booking can be a little challenging. Check out these tips before you book.
• Keep your mobile phone charged and SIM cards working because oftentimes the bus operator or driver might call to communicate with you directly. So make sure that you fill right information on the online bus ticket booking website.
• Finding pickup points might be difficult at times. Make sure you thoroughly research your departure point before you book an online bus ticket and reach there a little early in case you have trouble locating it.
• Let your driver know about your dropping point if it is not the final destination.
• The bus will make sure to stop for food and to go to the bathroom. Check what stops the bus will make on online bus ticket booking websites.
• Falling asleep on buses is very difficult. Make sure you grab a pair of earplugs and an eye mask with you.
There are many types of buses that you can on bus booking portals. Types of buses that you can book are listed below -
• Volvo AC Buses - Volvo buses are luxury rides in India. And, Volvo bus booking is pretty easy on Adotrip because most of the operators listed there offer Volvo AC buses. These buses have amenities like Wi-Fi and mobile charging points. Volvo buses are always in high demand on online bus ticket booking agencies.
• Sleeper Buses - If you want complete privacy on the bus while traveling, then sleeper buses are a perfect choice for you. Just search “sleeping bus booking” and book yourself a double birth room which is a private cabin for two. They are also perfect to catch some sleep while traveling. Sleeper buses have amenities like Wi-Fi, charging ports, water, snacks, and a personal TV screen. Sleeper buses are easy to find on online bus ticket booking portals.
• AC Buses - AC buses are not that different from Volvo buses but, they are a bit less comfortable. AC buses have amenities like Wi-Fi, charging ports, and semi-reclining seats.
• Non-AC Buses - Non-AC buses are slightly better than the local buses that can be found on online bus ticket booking websites. They aren’t that crowded as local buses and seats are allocated to each passenger.
• Local Buses - Local buses are fun to ride, affordable on pockets, and a real taste of local life. They aren’t available on online bus ticket booking websites instead, you have to wait at the roadside and wave the bus down as it approaches. Local buses don’t have AC, charging points, and comfortable seats. Also, they are usually crowded, so don’t shy away from standing inside the bus.
Follow these useful tips to make online bus ticket booking easy for you. Head to Adotrip for more useful information that will help you travel easily. Also, you can book cheap flight tickets, hotels, and tour packages through your favorite travel buddy. With us, nothing is far!