The dramatic Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, is the dreamwork of the famous south film producer, Cherukuri Ramoji Rao. Founded in 1996, the film city is spread over 1600 acres and equipped with various activities for adventure and fun. Apart from various fun activities, there are film sets to satiate your curiosity. Right from the replica of a railway station to duplicate temples, you will get to see everything here. Also, it is one of the most famous venues that offer services for a theme wedding.
The winter season is not just pleasant but a festive season too, hence it doubles the fun quotient. If you planning a trip to Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, then book your tickets during the months of October-December.
1. Sahas Pulse of Adventure. This is Asia’s largest adventure park! At Sahas Pulse of Adventure, you get to explore many activities that you may have ever wanted to try in your life. Here, you will get to experience ranging from acrobat climbing, cycling, quad bike riding, shooting. The best part is that all is done under experts' vigilance!
2. Movie Magic Park. It is another world altogether that will keep you amazed with its scenic replicas in Ramoji Film City. It would be yet another adventure trip for you. Replica activities like simulation experience, earthquake tremors, and whatnot happen at this fun place.
3. Wings - The Bird Park. Another venture of Ramoji Film City is Wings-The Bird Park. Here, you will get to interact with several species of birds.
4. Kids Park. The Ramoji Film City houses another venture, The Kids Park, which is a perfect destination for your children who will enjoy this place to the core.
5. Eureka. For the history buffs and the multicultural explorers! Here, you will get a chance to explore different cultures from around the world.
6. EcoZone. If you love to be around nature, then this is the perfect place for you. EcoZone is home to the beautiful Butterfly Park and Bonsai Garden.
7. Ramoji Tour. Do you want to explore the whole Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad? Well, you will get to enjoy the same by bus. For the unversed, here's some bonus information, the blockbuster movie Bahubali was also shot here and you can visit the same sets too.
8. Shopping. The amazing Ramoji Film City houses several stores as well that is enough to let you shop to your heart's content. The Meena Bazaar of RFC also keeps beautiful pieces of jewellery and other expensive accessories from the Mughal Era for sale. Wild West Souvenirs is the place where you will find some great souvenir stores. Another place is Movie Magic Memorabilia which is home to the film city's t-shirts, caps, key-chains etc.
9. Food Fiesta. The Film City serves with multiple cuisines ranging from Indian to Italian to Chinese. These food items are prepared by experts and renowned chefs.
Ramoji Film City is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. Hyderabad city is one of the most popular cities in India, well-developed with advance infrastructure that helps any visitor to reach easily and safely. Here, people mostly speak in Telegu, Urdu, English and Hindi. The city is 1,578.3 km via NH 44, 710.2 km via NH65, 1,498.2 km via NH16, 575.5 km via NH 44 away from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Banglore respectively.
By Air. The nearest airport is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Shamshabad, Hyderabad, which is just 37 kilometres away from Ramoji Film City. The airport is well-established and is well-connected to major metropolitan cities of India, served by renowned airline services that provide world-class hospitality. The airport witnesses frequent flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
By Rail. The nearest railway station is Kacheguda Railway Station which is itself a historic marvel as it was first built by Nizam of Hyderabad, Asaf Jah VII. It is in beautiful Gothic Architectural style and houses a rail museum too. The railway station is well-connected with other major metropolitan cities in India. After reaching the station, you can take a bus from Koti Bus Stand that is stopping to frequent buses towards Ramoji Film City.
By Road. The road connectivity of Telangana city is in well-chained with other regions of India. Hyderabad has National Highways 44, 65, 163, 765, and 765D. Also, it has a total of four State Highways 1, 4, 6, and 19 that ensures smooth connectivity within and neighbouring regions of the Hyderabad.
You can plan your trip and create your own route to the city with Adotrip’s technically driven circuit planner. Click Here
Leave a Reply: