Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene
The sound of crashing waves sings a lullaby and puts you to sleep. Mesmerizing Maldives package will take you to a world of bliss and solace. Turquoise water, sea villas and splendid beauty are definitely worth exploring.
For Covid guidelines and information on Maldives Travel please check below information:
Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 96 hours before departure of the first flight. Passengers who have transited for more than 24 hours must repeat the test. The certificate must have the name of the passenger as in the passport and name and address of the testing laboratory.
Passengers traveling as tourists must have a hotel reservation confirmation for the entire stay in a registered tourist facility.
Passengers and airline crew must complete a "Traveller Health Declaration" 24 hours before departure at https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv
|Package Validity||Adult Price (Single Sharing) (INR)||Adult Price (Twin Sharing) (INR)||Adult Price (Triple Sharing) (INR)||Child Without Bed Price (INR)||Child With Bed Price (INR)|
|07-01-2021 - 31-03-2021||NA||19499||NA||NA||NA|
03 nights accommodation at Hotel Arena Beach Hotel standard room or similar hotel
Daily breakfast and Dinner at the Hotel
Return airport transfers by Speed boat
Travel Insurance as required for the package (For guests till 60 years of age)
Green Tax included
Tips and porterage
Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates,Christmas, New Year week
New Years Eve Gala Dinner charges
Any services not mentioned in the package price includes list
Rooms would be subjected to availability at the time of booking
Package cost is calculated on the current rate of exchange that is 1 USD = 75 & cost may change if any fluctuation in the same
1. The prices (for flight, train or bus) are dynamic in nature and could change at any point of time as per current availability.
2. The hotel rooms / categories are subject to availability and due to which price could differ as per current room availability.
3. The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
4. The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
5. Additional services purchased, has to be settled with the service provider directly.
6. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions at the destination.
7. Package rates are not valid during long weekends, festive period, peak period and blackout dates.
8. Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
9. All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
10. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festive season.
11. We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
12. The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.