There is no greater fun & joy than traveling the world, discovering new places, and going on experiential journeys. We are presenting here the top weekly happenings from the tourism world worldwide.
1. Planning to visit New York in March? Get all set to catch a glimpse of one of the world’s most beautiful natural light shows, the Northern Lights. A building about 1131ft high offers this unique experience to its residents and visitors. The Observation Deck on the roof of the skyscraper on the 100th floor offers the Skylight experience akin to the Northern Lights with Manhattan in the backdrop.
2. The Ministry of Civil Aviation has gone ahead and relaxed a few of the rules related to Covid-19. The three-vacant seat rule has been done away with. Crew members do not have to wear their PPE kits anymore. These rules have been relaxed in lieu of the proposed resumption of air travel from 27th March 2022.
The use of suitable face masks and hand sanitizers will continue.
3. The Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden in the Zabarwan mountain range with the Dal Lake as a backdrop is now open for the public. It is Asia’s biggest tulip garden, with about 1.5 million tulips in multiple colors and varieties present here. The garden has terraced slopes and is open only in April.
4. Kurusadai Island is one of the twenty-one islands located in the Gulf of Mannar. The Tamil Nadu Government has announced the opening of the boat ride to the coral island. Besides natural beauty, the island is inhabited by sea creatures like sea urchins, crabs, migratory birds, etc. En route to the island, visitors can get glimpses of the humpback dolphins too.
This is the first time in India that the forest department has opened a marine national park for tourists.
5. The three-day Shekhawati Festival has started in Lakshmangarh. The Rajasthan Tourism Department organizes this 3-day Festival where visitors get a view of the cultural richness of Rajasthan. Along with folk dances, art and crafts, there will be delicious food and Kavi Sammelan.
6. Due to Covid-19, the Festival was closed. However, this year, the 35th edition of the fair started on 19th March and will continue till 4th April. Jammu & Kashmir is the partner state of the mela this year.Click to Book Flights
Download Adotrip App Or Simply Subscribe To Get Exclusive Offers On Flights, Hotels, Buses And More
May I Help you