1. On 28 December 2021, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mr. Ashok Gehlot, inaugurated light and sound shows at five popular tourist spots in Rajasthan. These include - Jal Niwas Garden in Jaipur, Machkund in Dholpur, Lake of Gadsisar in Jaisalmer, Chittorgarh Fort, and Meera Bai Memorial in Merta. The inaugurations were done via video conferencing.
The Chief Minister also informed the public about the Rs. 500 crore investment by the state government to develop different facilities at tourist places in the state.
2. The International airline is set to restore services connecting Delhi and Mumbai with Swiss cities from January 2022. All flights on this route have been suspended ever since the pandemic started. The direct flights between the two countries will be started as part of the air-bubble agreement between India and Switzerland.
As per the latest schedule, direct flights between Zurich and Mumbai will be on Wednesdays and Fridays, while Mumbai to Zurich flights will be on Mondays and Wednesdays.
3. Goa has updated its Covid-19 guideline. As per the Minister of Health’s tweet, all passengers arriving from international destinations have to undergo Covid-19 tests mandatorily. It includes high-risk and non-high-risk countries.
The Maharashtra government has updated the travel guidelines due to the rise in cases of the new Covid variant in the state. As per the latest reports, all passengers arriving from the United Arab Emirates to Mumbai need to get their RT-PCR test at the airport. A mandatory home quarantine of seven days will be considered depending on the results.
4. The popular Trans Bhutan Trail will restart again after a gap of sixty years in May 2022. The historic trail is 400km long and has been restored extensively. The 1000-year old trail was a pilgrimage route for Buddhists monks. The Bhutan Canada Foundation and the Tourism Council of Bhutan have worked extensively to restore the trail.
5. Scoot, a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines, has started direct flights to six cities in India from 28 December 2021. The low-cost airline has started the flights as per the air bubble travel arrangement between the two countries.
However, the flights to Amritsar, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Tiruchirapalli, and Visakhapatnam are not part of the VTL agreement. All passengers will need to adhere to the Covid-19 entry guidelines of the destination city.Click to Book Flights
Download Adotrip App Or Simply Subscribe To Get Exclusive Offers On Flights, Hotels, Buses And More
May I Help you