With things gradually changing in the world of travel, it is of utmost importance to keep yourself updated with the latest highlights related to all things travel. Check out the latest travel trends brought to you by Adotrip.
1. Hey, fans of Harry Potter, there’s absolutely exciting news for you. Harry Potter New York has introduced virtual reality experiences on July 15. The fans can choose from two available options. The visitors can choose to live their Hogwarts dreams via interactive experiences set inside the newly opened Harry Potter store in New York City.
The two virtual reality experiences are - Wizards Take Flight and Chaos at Hogwarts. These immersive adventures put visitors in some of the most iconic and legendary settings from the famous books.
2. The Jammu and Kashmir administration is planning to introduce helicopter services to several tourist destinations to boost tourism in the region.
As per the reports, the administration has decided to launch air safaris and air rides and to several tourist attractions, including Dal Lake, in a move to boost tourism. Ahmad Khan, Advisor to Lieutenant Governor Baseer, revealed the same during a meeting at the Civil Secretariat.
He mentioned that this will not only attract tourists to the region but will also add an interesting twist to the experience of the visitors.
3. A record of a kind, the gorgeous small seaside town of Blokhus in Denmark becomes the home to the tallest sandcastle in the world. The castle is 21.6 metres tall and weighs nearly 5000 tonnes. According to Guinness World Records, this castle broke the record taller of the castle built in Germany in 2019 by three metres.
Around 4860 tonnes of sand has been used to build this sandcastle. With an intricately decorated structure, this sandcastle reminds of a pyramid. The creator of the castle, Dutchman Wilfred Stijger, had the world's 30 best sand sculptors assisting him throughout his castle building journey.
4. Following the successful arrangement of world-class eco-retreat hubs in various places in the state, the state government of Odisha has started the process of launching round-the-year eco-cottages at selected travel destinations.
As per the reports, the decision was made after a high-level virtual meeting was held on eco-tourism under Suresh Chandra Mahapatra, the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary. He further stated that since Odisha has the calibre to host year-round eco-retreat activities, he had directed to develop, design, and maintain the cottages on PPP mode with credible private partners that have experience in the trade.
5. Mauritius has opened its borders to both vaccinated and non-vaccinated international travellers from yesterday, 15th July. Phase 1 of the reopening of the borders island country, which started from 15th July until September 30, 2021, allows vaccinated guests to stay in one of 14 chosen “resort bubbles”.
Visitors must undergo a PCR test between five and seven days before departing and a negative RT-PCR report is necessary to enter the island. Vaccinated travellers must also undergo a PCR test on arrival at the airport and the 7th and 14th days of their resort holiday, as applicable.
This was all for this week’s travel-related updates from all over the globe. Stay tuned to Adotrip for the latest travel highlights and more! With us, nothing is far!Click to Book Flights
Download Adotrip App Or Simply Subscribe To Get Exclusive Offers On Flights, Hotels, Buses And More
May I Help you