Situated in Valmiki Nagar in Chennai, Breezy Beach aka Thiruvanmiyur Beach is one of the prominent holiday spots that attracts a number of locals as well as tourists. The beach holds the position of being highly rated as compared to rest ones due to its cleanliness. It is well-connected with the city and easily accessible. The sound and calm environment are enough to hold the soul. Those looking for an amiable, refreshing and breezy place to chill out and have fun, the Breezy beach of Chennai is the place to be.
Avoiding the humid atmosphere in summers, you can choose to visit the place in winters from October-February.
1. Pancha Rathas. Pancha Ratha, also known as Pandava Rathas, holds a beautiful Indian rock-cut architecture while leaving a tranquil atmosphere for peace lovers. The five structures are chiselled with the shape of Rathas or chariots.
2. Varaha Cave Temple. The Varaha Cave Temple is located at the Mahabalipuram Monuments. There are also other monuments in this heritage site one can look for. The cave temple is well-sculpted with the lion shape.
3. Ashtalakshmi Temple. The temple is situated in the Basant Nagar, Chennai. The temple has got the eight forms of deity Lakshmi. Also, the fine architecture is enticing to the eyes.
4. Burma Bazaar. Burma Bazaar is one of the popular markets that is conducted by Burmese refugees. It is one of the oldest bazaars that was established in 1969.
5. Food Scene. Apart from delicious street food at Breezy Beach, there are also some famous restaurants that aids with regional, national, and international cuisines.
Thiruvanmiyur Beach is a perfect spot to unwind from the hustle-bustle of life. The beach is approximately 2200km via NH 44, 1300km via NH 48, 1600km via NH 16, and 350km via NH 48 from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bengaluru, respectively. If you are planning a trip to the Breezy beach, then the below-listed travel routes and modes will help you plan the entire journey conveniently.
By Air. Chennai International Airport is the nearest to reach Thiruvanmiyur beach. Chennai airport is nearly 18km away from the beach. You may hire a taxi or get on a local bus to arrive here within 30minutes. The airport manages domestic and international flights run by airlines such as Vistara, AirIndia, IndiGo, SpiceJet, and more.
By Train. The nearest railway station to Breezy beach is Chennai Egmore Station. Trains from all parts of the country arrive here hence you may plan a train journey from any city/town of India. Besides being comfortable and economical, a train journey also grants you the opportunity to witness the exotic countryside views. After deboarding the train, you can access any public transport to reach the desired destination.
By Road. If you are arriving from the nearby cities or states, hence you may opt to travel by inter-state or intra-state tourist buses run by govt and private transporters. Another travel option is to self-drive if road trips excite you, then get behind the wheels to reach this exotic beach.
You can plan your trip and create your own route to the city with Adotrip’s technically driven circuit planner. Click here
Leave a Reply: