India is a home to 36 world heritage sites as nominated by UNESCO and the Vistadome coach by Indian Railways between Kalka and Shimla adds a glitter to the country ’s lavishness. A big thanks to the team worked on this project and it is designed with 12-mm-thick glass on the roof and door.
Now passengers can have a wonderful view of the pristine Himalayas whenever they travel on this 4+ hours journey.
A thin cloud fog wraps the sky and the billion stars that beautify it. The splendid Himalayas around you as your train chugs through the pure town of Shimla. While you are sitting inside a train, you can get an ideal view of the gorgeous environment. Fabulous, would it say it isn't?
The trial running of the Vistadome coach by the Indian Railways was finished effectively on Sunday, 11 November 2018 and you will soon be able to experience this fanciful adventure.
Here are the intriguing facts about the Vistadome coach between Kalka and Shimla the that will make you feel proud this time.
1. The Kalka-Shimla railroad track is a UNESCO World Heritage site and falls under the Ambala division of Northern railroads. Presently the Vistadome mentor, which has been named Nihaar, makes it a one-of-its-kind course.
2. Because of a 12-mm-thick glass on the rooftop and doors of the Vistadome, travellers can appreciate an all-encompassing view of the flawless Himalayas as they travel on the 4+ hours journey.
3. The Vistadome coach has the ability to seat 36 travellers and will be operational with LED lights, window blinds and cushioned wooden insides.
4. To make the adventure significantly all the more intriguing, the coach will have rotating chairs as well as bio-vacuum toilets, which among numerous more conveniences, will make your journey more enjoyable and fuller of fun.
6. Despite the fact that the planning, fare and an aggregate number of coaches are still needed to be decided by the Ministry, the effective trial run guarantees that Shimla-Kalka train will start operations soon.
7. After this, the Ministry of Railways has authorized another Vistadome coach on the Mumbai-Goa route, which will give travellers an enjoying journey along with the view of the Western Ghats!
Also Read: These quirky inventions are here to end your travel woe...