1. The Government has removed 'at risk' countries in its latest revision of the travel guidelines for international travel. The other change is regarding quarantine - seven days home quarantine has now been replaced by self-monitoring at home for 14 days. However, other requirements like uploading the negative RT-PCR test report, vaccination certificates, schedule & travel history, and self-declaration remain the same.
2. France has revised its travel rules for international travel. Travelers to France from outside the EU are no longer required to submit Covid-19 test reports if they are fully vaccinated. Clement Beaune, the Europe Minister, announced the same even though the official announcement is still awaited.
3. In Northern Ireland, a real-life replica experience of the epic series of the Game of Throne has been created. It is an immersive tour of the Seven Kingdoms at the Linen Mill Studios in Bambridge. The studio was one of the original places where the series was shot. Important places in the series like Dome, Dragon fill, Braavos, etc., have all been recreated for the visitors.
4. The Indian Prime Minister on 7th February inaugurated the much-talked-about Statue of Equality in Shamshabad, Hyderabad. This was done on the occasion of the 1000th birth anniversary celebrations of noted Bhakti Saint Sri Ramanujacharya. The Statue is 216ft tall and symbolizes the Saint's knowledge, ideas, and detachment principles.
5. Starting 5th June till 7th June 2022, travelers onboard the iconic Orient Express in France will be served free-flowing Champagne. The special on-the-house gift is to mark the anniversary celebrations of this ultra-luxurious train journey. Besides this, guests will be served a specially-created menu by chef Jean Imbert.Click to Book Flights
Download Adotrip App Or Simply Subscribe To Get Exclusive Offers On Flights, Hotels, Buses And More
May I Help you