The best stress-buster is traveling to new places and uncovering new cultures and landscapes. Here are a few short updates from across the globe for our readers.
1. As per the latest travel update from Canada, the country has relaxed the testing rules for Indians. Passengers from India can travel without the pre-departure Covid-19 test report. It is applicable for direct and indirect flights. The only requirement will be the pre-entry test on arrival.
2. Tourist hotspots like the Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Daulatabad Fort, Bibi ka Maqbara, and the Aurangabad Caves are open now for the public. All these four spots were closed on 8th January 2022 following a rise in Covid-19 cases in the state. Tickets, wherever applicable, have to be purchased online - physical tickets will not be sold. Also, all visitors need to be fully vaccinated.
3. As per reports, officials from the Jammu & Kashmir tourism department have sent a request to the district development commissioners of certain border districts to open the Line of Control for visitors in Kashmir. This comes in the footsteps of the bilateral ceasefire agreements between India & Pakistan, agreed by the Director-General of Military Operators of the two countries. If the concerned authorities grant permission, visitors can soon visit districts like Baramulla, Kupwara, and Bandipora.
4. To revive tourism and economic recovery, the Indonesian government has announced the reopening of Bali for foreign tourists, starting 4th February. The quarantine period for international travelers has been reduced to five days following this announcement. Travelers need to be fully vaccinated. If only one shot has been taken, the tourists need to undergo mandatory seven-day quarantine.
5. Announcing the opening of a new international airport in Nepal, the Minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation, Prem Ale, said that the airport will open on 26th May 2022 to mark the birthday of Lord Buddha. Named the Gautam Buddha International Airport, the new airport is under construction at Bhairahawa in West Nepal.Click to Book Flights
Download Adotrip App Or Simply Subscribe To Get Exclusive Offers On Flights, Hotels, Buses And More
May I Help you