Music gets a special destination every year, and that is none other than the Alsisar Palace of Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. Magnetic Fields Festival is a musical festival that is celebrated every year in December. It runs for three days and its motive is to spread peace, prosperity, and brotherhood amongst people through soulful music. This year in 2019, the Magnetic Fields Festival is decided to be observed from 13-15 December. The festival would be a blend of Rajasthani folk and contemporary music. It also can be observed as a cultural exchange event as several international tourists, who are curious to know the local history, culture, tradition, and talent of India, attend this festival.
Here, you will notice people coming from different walks of life like gipsy souls, creative people, music lovers, working professionals and many more. People from major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata can be expected here too.
1. Maribou State. This English electronic musical duo, comprising of Chris Davids and Liam Ivory, debuted in 2011. They have produced several remixes and two music albums - Portraits in 2015 and Kingdoms In Colour in 2018. Slowly but effectively, they have managed to gain international popularity. Now, they are all lined up to rock the floor at Alsisar Fort of Jhunjhunu District.
2. The Black Madonna. Born as Marea Stamper, the world knows her as 'The Black Madonna'. She is known for her energetic and soulful music producing. A profound and popular DJ and a music producer who has also been called “one of the world’s most exciting turntablists”. She has named herself after the famous Black Madonna painting of the Virgin Mary who was her mother’s favourite Catholic saint. Now, she is all set to turn the Alsisar Fort into musical nights.
3. Ross from Friends. Felix Clary Weatherall aka Ross From Friends is one of the newest and popular members of Flying Lotus’s Brainfeeder. He is one of the popular DJs and Music Producers. Felix made his debut with Breaker Breaker in 2015. He is performing for the first time at Alsisar Fort. it will be a great experience for locals and tourists to feed their musical nerves with something new.
4. Hunee. Hunee is one of the fearless DJs and music producers. He grew up in Bochum in West Germany and moved to Berlin at the age of 19. He is a vinyl junkie and made his first vinyl debut in 2009 with a series of 12"s. He believes in feeding his listeners with fresh and enticing music that really makes them happy.
5. Palms Trax. Based in Berlin, Palms Trax is another gem from the world of DJs. The first record of his music was released in October of 2013 on London-based imprint Lobster Theramin. He is a DJ of some distinctive taste and talent. Some of his music albums are Equation EP, Forever, In Gold, etc.
1. Desert Camping. Apart from enjoying soulful and some amazing music in the royal palace of Alsisar, one can also enjoy desert camping. Just about 100 metres away from the Alisar Palace, it will be great to experience the nomadic life in the desert. There are several types of tents in the desert. One of them is a Premium Budiont Tent which is fully-furnished accomplishing each and everything of need. Accompanied with luxury beds, blankets, toiletries, it also has some charging points to keep you in-sync with city life.
2. Food Fun. While you will get the royal treatment at Rooftop Dining in the Palace, you will also get to enjoy eating Maggi on small stalls in the village. The campsite is also having several food stalls where you can get everything you want. From Blue Tokai Coffee, milkshake, coconut water to pasta, sandwiches, burgers, pizzas and parathas, you will get to enjoy great food with your friends and loved ones.
3. Enjoy other activities. With all the party feels, you can also get indulged in different activities that are related to local cultural festivals such as kite flying, folk dance, local music performance, Yoga classes, reiki session, sundown session, treasure hunts etc.
5. Shopping Solace. The campsite also includes some clothing and accessories stalls that include a huge number of gipsy items.
By Air. The nearest airports are Jaipur International Airport, Bikaner Airport, and New Delhi Airport. These airports are well-connected to major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai with frequent airline services from AirAsia, Air India. Jaipur International Airport serves with domestic as well as international flights, thus, is a major airport of Rajasthan.
By Road. Alsisar town is well-connected to neighbouring towns, cities, and states. There are several local and public buses run between major states like Delhi, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh. If you are travelling by your personal vehicle, it is even easier. From Delhi, you can take National Highway 9 or 709 to reach Alsisar. It is just 254 kilometres away from Delhi and can be reached under 5 hours. From Haryana, you need to take National Highway 52 and it will take more than 2 hours to reach the Alsisar town. It is also well-connected by the bus services including cities like Delhi, Gwalior, Agra, Ahmedabad, and Vadodara.
By Rail. The closest railway station is Hadyal Railway Station which is situated at Ratnapura in Churu District. It is just 22 kilometres away from Alsisar, hence, it will take just 20-30 minutes to reach Alsisar via car. Also, if you are travelling from other cities of India, Jaipur Railway Station is the best option. Major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai are well-connected to Jaipur Railway Station. There are also some direct trains from Delhi to Jaipur and Haryana to Jaipur.
You can plan your trip and create your own route to the city with Adotrip’s technically driven circuit planner. Click here
11 December 2020 - 13 December 2020
Leave a Reply: