Sachin Sahu
2023-10-18 12:11:00

Can you travel with a visa that's in your maiden name?

2023-10-20 16:07:29

you can typically travel with a visa that's in your maiden name as long as you can provide supporting documentation to link your maiden name to your current legal name. It's essential to carry documents like your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other legal name change documents to demonstrate the connection between your maiden name and your current name.

However, it's always a good idea to check with the relevant authorities and the embassy or consulate of the country you plan to visit to ensure you have all the necessary documentation and to confirm their specific requirements for travelers with name changes. Different countries may have varying regulations, so it's best to be prepared and avoid any potential complications during your travels.


Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get Exclusive Discounts & Offers In Your Inbox

Download Adotrip App Or Simply Subscribe To Get Exclusive Offers On Flights, Hotels, Buses And More


May I Help you