Day 01: Delhi Shimla
Today morning pick you up from delhi and and proceed towards Shimla, overnight stay at Shimla Local sight seeing of Shimla: - The Mall Shimla, Kalibari Temple Shimla, Shimla State Museum, Summer Hill, Jakhu Hills, Sankat Mochan and local shopping at Shimla
Day 02: Shimla Kufri Sightseeing
After Breakfast we shall leave for the local sightseeing of Chail and Kufri and then back to the hotel for the overnight stay
Day 03: Shimla Delhi
After Breakfast we shall leave Delhi for dropping for the onwards journey to way back to home. Tour ends with Sweet Memories
Welcome drink on arrival.
02 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis at Hotel Ameera Shimla
Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
Tea/Coffee maker in the room.
01 Mineral water bottle per person per day in the room.
All Transfer & sightseeing by ac vehicle as per itinerary. (Sedon or Similar - A/C will not work on hills)
All applicable hotel & transport taxes. (Expect GST)
Package valid to travel till Jan’2021, excluding Festivals, Long weekend and Christmas, New year season.
Any kind of Entrance fees, Guide, Camera charges.
Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages,
Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare.
Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents.Any medical evacuations.
Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
Any expenses apart from the ones above.
5 % GST extra will be applicable on total billing
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prices (for flight, train or bus) are dynamic in nature and could change at any point of time as per current availability.
2. The hotel rooms / categories are subject to availability and due to which price could differ as per current room availability.
3. The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
4. The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
5. Additional services purchased, has to be settled with the service provider directly.
6. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions at the destination.
7. Package rates are not valid during long weekends, festive period, peak period and blackout dates.
8. Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
9. All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
10. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festive season.
11. We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
12. The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.