Day 01: Arrival Delhi - Dalhousie (570 kms/ 12-13 hrs)
Arrival at Delhi railway station/ airport and transfer by surface to Dalhousie. On arrival check in at hotel. Dalhousie, in western Himachal is full of old world charm and holds lingering echoes of the Raj era. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: In Dalhousie - Local sightseeing tour
Morning after Breakfast proceed for local sightseeing tour of Dalhousie. The place is named after the British governor General of the 19th century, Lord Dalhousie. Dalhousie has charming colonial architecture, including some beautiful churches. Visit Punjpula, Subhash Baoli, St. Francis Church and St. John's Church. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: In Dalhousie – Excursion to Khajjiar and Chamba
Morning after Breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for a full day tour of Chamba & Khajjiar. Khajjiar, often called India's Switzerland has the exquisite glade of circumference of about 5 km. along its fringes. Thick forests of deodar climb the slopes and the snow-line rests above these woods.
After visiting Khajjiar drive to Chamba town. As a former princely State, it is one of the oldest in the surrounding mountains and dates back to the sixth century. Visit Laxmi Narayan Temple, the Chowgan: Chamba's wide concourse, Bhuri Singh Museum; Named after Raja Bhuri Singh of Chamba and St. Andrew's church. Evening return back to Dalhousie. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Dalhousie – Dharamshala (143 kms/ 5-6 hrs) PM: local sightseeing
Morning after Breakfast depart from Dalhousie to Dharamshala by surface. On arrival check in at hotel. Dharamshala also known as little Lahsa, has been the seat of his Holiness, the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Tibetans, since 1960. Afternoon leave for Sightseeing covering Mcleodganj, Dal Lake, Dalai lama temple, Bhagsu Nag and Naddi. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: In Dharamshala – local sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Dharamshala. Visit St. John in the Wilderness, State Museum, War memorial and Norbulingka institute. Rest of the day at leisure or you can visit local market. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 06: Dharamshala – Chandigarh (267 Kms/ 8-9 hrs)
Early morning depart from Dharamshala to Chandigarh. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit rock garden and Sukhna lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Drop Chandigarh – Delhi airport/ railway station (260 kms/ 6-7 hrs)
Mrning after breakfast in time drop to Delhi airport or railway station for onwards journey. End of our services.
Accommodation on Double sharing basis at the hotels mentioned or similar.
Breakfast and dinner on fixed menu at all destinations except stated otherwise.
03 nights accommodation at Dalhousie at Hotel S1 or Similar
02 nights accommodation at Dharamshala at Hotel RV Inn or Similar
01 nights accommodation at Chandigarh at Hotel Clarion or Similar
Tea/Coffee maker in the room.
01 Mineral water bottle per person per day in the room.
All Transfer & sightseeing by ac vehicle (Sedan or Similar) as per itinerary.
All applicable hotel & transport taxes. (Expect GST)
Package valid to travel till Jan’2021, excluding Festivals, Long weekend and Christmas, New year season.
Any kind of Air, bus or rail fare.
Expense of personal nature like tipping, Portage, laundry, and telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, any Insurance etc.
Any other meals then mentioned
Entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
Adventure activity like Rafting, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc.
Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation,bad weather or any other reason.
The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
Rates don’t include services of a transfer rep / local guide in any place and if required would be charged extra
Anything else not specifically mentioned under the “Cost Inclusion” column.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prices (for flight, train or bus) are dynamic in nature and could change at any point of time as per current availability.
2. The hotel rooms / categories are subject to availability and due to which price could differ as per current room availability.
3. The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
4. The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
5. Additional services purchased, has to be settled with the service provider directly.
6. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions at the destination.
7. Package rates are not valid during long weekends, festive period, peak period and blackout dates.
8. Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
9. All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
10. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festive season.
11. We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
12. The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.