DAY 1 : Delhi - Nainital Approx 08 - 09 hrs
Today morning pick-up from Delhi and proceed to Nainital. Nainital is Kumaon’s largest town and favourite hill resort situated around Naini Lake. Afternoon at leisure. Evening visit Mall Road, Dinner Overnight at Nainital.
Day 2 : Nainital
Today proceed to visit Naina Devi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Naina Peak where one can enjoy the panoramic vistas of snow-capped Himalayas & Nainital Valley. Evening visit the local market at the Mall road where one can shop for different types of candles. Dinner and Overnight in Nainital.
Day 3 : Nainital - Corbett
After breakfast proceed to your journey to the jungles of Corbett. On arrival check in to your hotel & enjoy your lunch (as per the Schedule). On arrival you may choose to enjoy the evening safari on your own at an additional cost. Jim Corbett National Park is known for animals like tigers, elephants, sambar, chitals, nilgai and 600 different species of birds. Overnight in Corbett. Rest of the evening at leisure.
Day 4 : Corbett - Delhi
After breakfast proceed to your journey to the jungles of Corbett. On arrival check in to your hotel. On arrival you may choose to enjoy the evening safari on your own at an additional cost. Jim Corbett National Park is known for animals like tigers, elephants, sambar, chitals, nilgai and 600 different species of birds. Overnight in Corbett. Rest of the evening at leisure.
Note: Jungle Safari Is totally subject to availability and permit
Package Inclusions :
Welcome drink on arrival.
02 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis at Hotel Chevron Fairhavens or similar, Nainital
01 night accommodation on twin sharing basis at Ashoka Tigers Trail or similar, Corbett
Breakfast & Dinner at Nainital
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Corbett
Tea/Coffee maker in the room.
01 Mineral water bottle per person per day in the room.
All Transfer & sightseeing by ac vehicle (Sedan or Similar) as per itinerary.
All applicable hotel & transport taxes. (Expect GST)
Package valid to travel till Jan’2021, excluding Festivals, Long weekend and Christmas, New year season.
Any kind of Entrance fees, Guide, Camera charges.
Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages,
Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare.
Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents.Any medical evacuations.
Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
Any expenses apart from the ones above.
5 % GST extra will be applicable on total billing
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prices (for flight, train or bus) are dynamic in nature and could change at any point of time as per current availability.
2. The hotel rooms / categories are subject to availability and due to which price could differ as per current room availability.
3. The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
4. The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
5. Additional services purchased, has to be settled with the service provider directly.
6. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions at the destination.
7. Package rates are not valid during long weekends, festive period, peak period and blackout dates.
8. Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
9. All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
10. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festive season.
11. We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
12. The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.