Day 1 : Delhi to Corbett
To enjoy Corbett tour wake up in the morning and leave Delhi as early as you can. Distance between delhi to corbett approx 270 kms and it’s a maximum 7 - 8 hours journey, by lunch reach Corbett and check in to resort. In evening you may go for nature walk, evening at Leiusre, Have dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Day 2 : Corbett
Early in the morning, you will enjoy jeep safari in the park. Return to the hotel for relaxing and having Breakfast, after breakfast time for some rest/explore the resort have lunch in the afternoon, after lunch you can visit Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett Museum. The Corbett Museum is the place where the hunts, hunting equipments and many other articles of E. James Corbett are preserved. It was originally the home of Jim Corbett. Dinner and overnight stay at the wildlife resort.
Day 3 : Corbett – Delhi
In the morning we will drive back to Delhi. On reaching you will be transferred to airport or railway station for your journey back home.
Note: Jungle Safari Is totally subject to availability and permit
Welcome drink on arrival.
02 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
Breakfast, lunch & Dinner at Resort/Hotel.
Day 02 jungle safari (Jungle safari is totally subject to availability and permit)
Tea/Coffee maker in the room.
01 Mineral water bottle per person per day in the room.
All Transfer & sightseeing by ac vehicle (Sedan or Similar) as per itinerary.
All applicable hotel & transport taxes. (Expect GST)
Package valid to travel till Jan’2021, excluding Festivals, Long weekend and Christmas, New year season.
Any kind of Entrance fees, Guide, Camera charges.
Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages,
Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare.
Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents.Any medical evacuations.
Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc.Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
Any expenses apart from the ones above.
5 % GST extra will be applicable on total billing
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prices (for flight, train or bus) are dynamic in nature and could change at any point of time as per current availability.
2. The hotel rooms / categories are subject to availability and due to which price could differ as per current room availability.
3. The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
4. The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
5. Additional services purchased, has to be settled with the service provider directly.
6. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions at the destination.
7. Package rates are not valid during long weekends, festive period, peak period and blackout dates.
8. Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
9. All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
10. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festive season.
11. We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
12. The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.