1. Dubai gets another landmark structure added to its skyline. Termed as the world's most beautiful building, the Museum of the Future is now officially open. Designed by a local designing studio, Killa Design, this is called the 'most beautiful building of the world.' Constructed for the Dubai Future Foundation, the 7-storied building is a living museum that continually metamorphosizes with the changes in its environment. The highlight is the future journey that visitors will be able to enjoy that will take them fifty years from now.
2. As the Russia-Ukraine deadlock continues with news of Russia all geared to attack Ukraine, India has issued a travel advisory for its citizens. An Air India repatriation flight had to return to India mid-way after the Ukrainian air space was closed early morning of 24th February. The Indian Embassy in Kyiv has requested Indians to abstain from traveling to the capital city, return to their cities or leave the country.
3. Visiting Agra and the Taj Mahal will be extra-special for people planning to visit the historic monument on 27th, 28th February, and 1st March. The Archaeological Survey of India will permit visitors free entry on these three days. This was done to celebrate the 367th Urs of Emperor Shah Jehan. Additionally, tourists will get the chance to visit the monument's basement for a glimpse of the original graves of the King and his queen.
4. Kerala, is all set to get the first caravan park in Idukki. Starting 25th February 2022, the Park will offer tourists lodging, traveling, and pleasure activities on vehicles or customized automobiles. A one-of-its-kind park, this is the first venture by the state government under its new Caravan Tourism Policy. Visitors will get Village Life Experience packages to closely explore the natural beauty and ethnic culture of the state.
5. There are talks about resuming international flights from India, starting 15th March. After almost two years of suspension, the Civil Aviation Ministry is seriously considering the proposal in consultation with the Health Department. Formal confirmation from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation is awaited.Book your flights