Traveling is not just another activity, it’s an emotion for us to describe our feelings and share them with the world. To keep these emotions channelizing through you, keep yourself updated with the latest travel highlights compiled by Adotrip.
1. Recently, Abu Dhabi has announced to remove the mandatory quarantine rules for fully vaccinated travelers. The Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis, and Disasters Committee took this decision that will come into effect from September 5. This move was considered after the government of the UAE started issuing tourist visas to fully vaccinated travelers.
The government announced it on Twitter saying, “Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis, and Disasters Committee has approved removing the need to quarantine for all vaccinated travelers arriving into Abu Dhabi from all international destinations and updated travel procedures, effective from Sunday, 5 September 2021.”
2. A regular Jungle Tea Toy-Train Safari from Siliguri junction to Rongtong station has been announced by the Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR).
To attract tourists and provide a boost to the tourism industry, NFR made the second attempt in the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the direct DHR Toy train service was suspended for around one and a half years.
3. Ladakh has declared snow leopard the new state animal, while the beautiful the black-necked crane as its new state bird. In 2019, the Union Territory has split away from the state of Jammu and Kashmir and since then it has been a Union Territory. The region is widely popular as one of the most celebrated tourist destinations in the country.
On behalf of the Lieutenant Governor, RK Mathur, the Principal Secretary of Ladakh’s Forest, Ecology, and Environment Department made this announcement.
4. Fiji in Oceania is one of the most loved travel destinations in the world. But, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it has been closed for tourism since March 2020, the beginning of the pandemic. Now, things are looking promising once again after the Prime Minister of Fiji, Voreqe Bainimarama, announced that they are aiming to reopen Fiji’s border for tourism by November 1.
The PM said, “That’s the target we’ve set now, and it bases itself on the success we’ve had with the vaccination campaign.”
5. Ayodhya is ready to get cruise services, which will likely start in November. Reportedly, after the Ramayana Cruise Service starts its operation, visitors will be able to enjoy cruising on the Saryu river.
As per the reports, Alaknanda Cruiseline will be operating the cruise services, which earlier launched the cruise services in Varanasi three years ago. Referring to this, a government spokesman informed that with the support of the state tourism department, the said Ramayan Cruise Service will be operated.
That’s all for this week’s travel highlights! Stay tuned to Adotrip for all things travel and more!Book your flights